We love the summer and the sun and we all need Vitamin D, but like most things in life its about moderation. With childhood sunburns being the leader in causing skin cancer later in life, we need to ensure our kids are protected from the sun's harmful UV rays. All our products are manufactured with official certified materials. We have the following approvals: UPF50+ tested and approved / OEKO-TEX® / SGS® / TUVaustia®. Our packaging is plastic free, 100% BIO-based and compostable approved by TUVaustia® and marked with the EN 13432.
• UPF 50+ fabric blocks 97,5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
• Quick drying, lightweight and breathable
• Flexible and comfortable
• Flat-lock stitching to prevent rubbing against skin
• YKK chest-zip
• OEKO-TEX® | SGS certified | CE certified
- Always rinse your UV clothing thoroughly with clean, cold water after swimming to prevent wear of the fabric. If it is necessary to wash your UV clothing, always wash it by hand. Fill the sink with cold water and add some mild detergent. Wash your UV clothing gently and rinse well with cold water. Do not soak your UV clothing. This is bad for the fibres and causes the clothing to lose elasticity. Do not wring out your UV clothing, this weakens the elastic and affects the fit.