Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Tiny Spoon is designed to help baby learn how to feed independently. The Tiny Spoon has unique features that make it the most functional, developmentally appropriate infant spoon on the market. Benefits Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth and makes gumming + self-feeding safe Slight arc of spoon can be used for dipping and scooping Narrow spoon bowl safely fits babys mouth Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest Works for both purees and the baby-led weaning feeding methods.
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
Product Dimensions: 8.50 x 2.5 x 2.5
Package Dimensions: 9 x 5.9 x 14.5
Shipping Weight: 0.15KG
- For your childs safety and health, always use with adult supervision.
- Never leave child unattended while using.
- Always check food / liquid temperature before consuming.
- Keep all relevant information for future reference.
- Remove and discard all packaging materials properly and inspect product before use.
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Take extra care when microwave heating.
- Always stir heated food / liquid to ensure even heat distribution and test.
- Maximum temperature: 350 Degree F Minimum temperature: -8 Degree F
- Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use.
- Product can be placed in dishwasher (top rack with steam setting preferred) or hand washed.
- Some detergents and soaps have a tendency to leave a residue.
- If this occurs, we recommend switching detergents, modifying dishwasher cycle settings and/or cleaning the mats with hot water, vinegar and/or baking soda.
- Do not wash with metal scouring pads.
- Mats suction feature works best when the surface is flat (no air can get underneath) and the back of the mat is clean.
- Do not use a knife to cut food on the plate.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 6 months and above