The Tiny Bowl is designed to fit on the tiniest of highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair trays. The bowl is perfect for first foods, such as purees, yogurt and baby cereal, and also supports the baby-led weaning method of feeding. Benefits Suction feature decreases tipped bowls and plates Stable base promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills Mat fits ALL highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair Perfect for all first food approaches, including baby-led weaning Compact and lightweight for dinners out and travel Packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag.
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode).
Product Dimensions: 22.75 x 16.50 x 2.7
Package Dimensions: 25.50 x 25.25 x 3.25
Shipping Weight: 0.24KG
- For your childs safety and health, always use with adult supervision.
- Never leave child unattended while using.
- Always check food / liquid temperature before consuming.
- Keep all relevant information for future reference.
- Remove and discard all packaging materials properly and inspect product before use.
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Take extra care when microwave heating.
- Always stir heated food / liquid to ensure even heat distribution and test.
- Maximum temperature: 350 Degree F Minimum temperature: -8 Degree F
- Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use.
- Product can be placed in dishwasher (top rack with steam setting preferred) or hand washed.
- Some detergents and soaps have a tendency to leave a residue.
- If this occurs, we recommend switching detergents, modifying dishwasher cycle settings and/or cleaning the mats with hot water, vinegar and/or baking soda.
- Do not wash with metal scouring pads.
- Mats suction feature works best when the surface is flat (no air can get underneath) and the back of the mat is clean.
- Do not use a knife to cut food on the plate.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 4 months and above