Soothe aches and pains associated with breastfeeding with Haakaa's Hot and Cold Reusable Breast Compression Pads. Heat them up to help relieve the discomfort caused by mastitis and engorgement or to encourage letdown. Alternatively, try chilling them in the fridge or freezer to help soothe inflamed or swollen breasts and nipples. Each pad comes with a soft cotton sleeve that provides a protective layer between the pads and your skin and a handy portable storage bag. Suitable for breasts of all shapes and sizes. Please Note: This Compression Pads are not suitable for use in microwaves above 700W.
2 x Hot & Cold Reusable Breast Compression Pads - (Blush/Suva Grey)
2 x Cotton Sleeves
1 x Portable Storage Bag (Bluestone Large)
Can be chilled, frozen or heated. Only use or a maximum of 20 minutes at a time. Always test pad temperature prior to application.
Chilled: Refrigerate for at least one hour before use. Insert each pad into a cotton sleeve before placing on your skin.
Frozen: Keep in freezer for at least one hour before use. Once frozen, insert each pad into a cotton sleeve before placing on your skin. Do not apply frozen compression pads directly to the skin, as this can cause ice burns.
Hot Water Method - We recommend heating your pads by submerging carefully in hot water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use boiling water. Drain water before removing pads. Once heated, handle pads with caution and insert each one into a cotton sleeve before placing on your skin. Do not apply hot compression pads directly to the skin as this can cause burns.
Microwave Method - Please be aware that microwaving pads can cause uneven heat distribution. Place pads on a clean, dry plate in the microwave for 20 seconds, then in five-second increments if needed. Ensure that the pad does not brush against the walls or ceiling of your microwave as it spins. The microwave carousel must be able to spin throughout the heating cycle. Once heated, handle pads with caution and insert each one into a cotton sleeve before placing on your skin. Do not apply hot compression pads directly to the skin as this can cause burns. Cleaning & Care : Hand wash compression pads regularly in warm soapy water. Wash cotton sleeves by hand or in a washing machine on a cold, delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
- Reusable pads can be heated or chilled to provide relief of aches and pains associated with breastfeeding.
- Heat up to help soothe symptoms of mastitis, engorgement or to encourage let-down.
- Pop pads into the fridge or freezer to help relieve inflamed or swollen breasts and nipples.
- Cotton sleeves provide a layer of effective yet gentle protection between gel pads and your skin.
- BPA and phthalate-free. Gel Pads (outer): PVC, Polyester , Gel Pads (inner): 61% water, 4% Glycerol, 4% Carboxymethyl cellulose.
Breast Pad: 24.5 x 18.0 x 2.0 cm
Cotton Cover: 26.0 x 18.5 cm
Storage Bag: 15.5 x 8.0 x 13.5
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 30.0 x 13.0
Shipping Weight: 0.22KG
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if product shows any damage. Keep away from sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean compression pads. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Do not forcefully squeeze or shake at any time. Do not open or puncture pads. If pads leak, dispose of them immediately. For external use only, do not ingest. Do not apply to sensitive skin or open wounds. Do not fall asleep using pads. If gel comes into contact with eyes or skin, rinse thoroughly with warm water. For extreme, prolonged or chronic pain, contact your physician. This product is not a toy - keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Please note: If pads are too hot or too cold for your comfort, wrap in an extra layer of fabric e.g.,a towel.