Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Mini Utensils are designed to help toddler learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing). The Mini Spoon and Fork are the most functional, developmentally appropriate toddler utensils on the market. Benefits Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fit toddlers mouth Strong nylon head for easy scooping + piercing Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness Short, fat, round handle makes grasping more successful Bumps on the bottom of the utensil stabilize the spoon / fork when at rest.
- 100% Nylon (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode).
Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 11.50
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 11.1 x 17.3
Shipping Weight: 0.1KG
- For your childs safety and health, always use with adult supervision.
- Never leave child unattended while using.
- Always check food / liquid temperature before consuming.
- Keep all relevant information for future reference.
- Remove and discard all packaging materials properly and inspect product before use.
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Take extra care when microwave heating.
- Always stir heated food / liquid to ensure even heat distribution and test.
- Maximum temperature: 350 Degree F Minimum temperature: -8 Degree F
- Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use.
- Product can be placed in dishwasher (top rack with steam setting preferred) or hand washed.
- Some detergents and soaps have a tendency to leave a residue.
- If this occurs, we recommend switching detergents, modifying dishwasher cycle settings and/or cleaning the mats with hot water, vinegar and/or baking soda.
- Do not wash with metal scouring pads.
- Mats suction feature works best when the surface is flat (no air can get underneath) and the back of the mat is clean.
- Do not use a knife to cut food on the plate.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 12 months and above