The Mini Mat is ezpz's top-selling product, and it is a great mealtime solution for both infants and travel. The Mini Mat is an all-in-one placemat + plate that suctions to the table. The mats stable base reduces tipped bowls / plates and helps infants and toddlers learn to self-feed. Benefits Suction feature decreases tipped bowls and plates Stable base promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills Smile design encourages a positive mealtime experience Mat fits most highchair trays Three compartments remind parents to serve a well-balanced meal Compact and lightweight for dinners out and travel Packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag.
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode).
Product Dimensions: 27.25 x 19.75 x 2.5
Package Dimensions: 25.8 x 30.2 x 3.6
Shipping Weight: 0.56KG
- For your childs safety and health, always use with adult supervision.
- Never leave child unattended while using.
- Always check food / liquid temperature before consuming.
- Keep all relevant information for future reference.
- Remove and discard all packaging materials properly and inspect product before use.
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Take extra care when microwave heating.
- Always stir heated food / liquid to ensure even heat distribution and test.
- Maximum temperature: 350 Degree F Minimum temperature: -8 Degree F
- Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use.
- Product can be placed in dishwasher (top rack with steam setting preferred) or hand washed.
- Some detergents and soaps have a tendency to leave a residue.
- If this occurs, we recommend switching detergents, modifying dishwasher cycle settings and/or cleaning the mats with hot water, vinegar and/or baking soda.
- Do not wash with metal scouring pads.
- Mats suction feature works best when the surface is flat (no air can get underneath) and the back of the mat is clean.
- Do not use a knife to cut food on the plate.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 6 months and above