A brilliant statement piece, Blackthorn was designed in 1892. This intricate design encompassing delicate daisies and swirling leaves, is hugely popular with its dark background and popping colours.
The DockATot® Grand dock is our stage 2 lounging dock, 50% longer and wider, for tots age 9 months to 36+ months. The Grand size is an essential go-to spot for tots lounging around the house or when traveling. The built-in, air permeable side on the Grand dock gives little ones a familiar sense of security. For older tots, the Grand dock will help ease a child into their new setting when they are otherwise ready to sleep in a toddler bed. It provides a comforting and safe environment. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Age recommended : 9-36 months
· Supervised lounging, playtime and rest
· Safe spot for tot massages
· Convenient place for quick diaper/nappy changes
· Help to transition an older child into their new toddler bed when they are ready
· Bonding time with parents and family
· Familiar spot while traveling
· Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
· 100% cotton cover
· Age Recommendation: Stage 2, 9-36+ months
SAFETY TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
· Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
· All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
· Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
· Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
· World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I)
· Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
· Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
· Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
· All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
· Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
· Tested to 6 colourfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
· Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies.