Dating back to 1883, Strawberry Thief is one of Morris & Co.’s most renowned designs. Cheeky birds peck at delicious strawberries in this iconic pattern, said to be inspired by the thrushes Morris found stealing fruit from his kitchen garden.
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8+ months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounging, playing, resting, cuddling, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, it can be used around the house and is ideal for travel. The Deluxe+ dock adheres to strict standards to ensure a safe environment for little ones. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Age recommended : 0 - 8 months
· Supervised lounging, playtime and rest
· Enables baby movement and supports tummy time
· Safe spot for baby massages
· Convenient place for quick diaper/nappy changes
· Bonding time with parents and family
· Familiar spot for babies while traveling
· Compatible with the DockATot Toy Arch
· Features child-safe zippers, making it easy to put on and remove
· Machine washable
· Made of 100% cotton
SAFETY TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
· Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
· All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
· Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
· Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
· World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I)
· Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
· Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
· Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
· All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
· Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
· Tested to 6 colourfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
· Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies.